2020 Speyside Golf Festival - 7th to 11th September
Registration for 2020 Speyside Golf Festival is now closed.
The entry fee has been held at £150 for yet another year, great value for money:
Monday, 7th September - Boat of Garten Golf Club
Tuesday, 8th September - Grantown-on-Spey Golf Club
Wednesday, 9th September - Moray Golf Club, Old Course
Thursday, 10th September - Forres Golf Club
Friday, 11th September - Elgin Golf Club
Reports of all the previous years' competitions can be found in our Festival News section.
Please contact Steve Crane at email@example.com or 07977 465 933 for further information.
All players will receive a complimentary Titleist ProV1 and a miniature of Single Malt Scotch Whisky at the Boat of Garten before teeing off.
Gordon & MacPhail (the World’s Leading Malt Whisky Specialist) will be pleased to arrange VIP visits to Benromach distillery in Forres; as will Johnstons of Elgin, of their world-famous Cashmere Visitor Centre - both a ‘must do’ when visiting Speyside.
Following the final round, there will be a free buffet. Prize-giving for daily and overall winners will take place along with a free raffle for those attending.
At each course there are two excellent prizes for both ladies and gents to be competed for on a daily basis, with an extensive prize fund of golfing gifts and quality products from Speyside.
The overall winner receives a quaich to retain, a voucher for £150 and a 70cl bottle of Single Malt Scotch Whisky. Vouchers ranging from £100 to £30 are also presented to those coming 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th over the week’s play.
Play at each of these splendid courses is averaging out at £30 per round and we believe this represents exceptional value for a great golf week. We look forward to meeting old friends and hopefully many new faces in 2020.
Terms & Conditions
1. Age - Players must be 18 years and older.
2. Handicap - The maximum permitted handicap for competitors is 28 for men and 36 for ladies. All must be members of a recognized golf club, or affiliated to their country’s governing body, and must present a current & active handicap certificate from their club on arrival (in accordance with CONGU Handicapping System).
3. Format - Play for both Ladies & Gents will be in 3-ball. The main competition is an aggregate Stableford, best 4 out of 5 scores, for the overall competition but there will also be daily competitions for both Ladies and Gentlemen.
4. Tee Times - Although not always possible, every attempt will be made to allocate your Preferred Tee Times.
5. Entry Fees - £150 per person.
6. Motorized buggies are permitted - Any golfer requiring a buggy should contact the clubs direct.
7. Cancellations - Made by 1st May 2020 will be given a full refund, by 1st August 2020 will be given a 50% refund, and after this date no refund can be given.
8. Prizes - Prize-winners daily and overall must attend the prize-giving on the final night of the tournament to receive their prize, as prizes cannot be sent on.
9. GPS measuring devices are permitted
10. The decision of the Tournament Committee will be final.
11. Registration will only become active on receipt of full payment.